Has anybody else tried out the Brave browser? My first reaction was that I didn't like the idea they are shooting for... i.e. block all third-party ads and tracking and give users the option to pay sites and content creators via the in-browser BAT wallet system. (do I really want to pay for the internet directly??) But I downloaded it on elementary via snap (*see note below) and have been trying it out and am warming to it a great deal. It is very fast, and I am starting to like not having to deal with all the adds and potential tracking. The payments are opt-in and there also seems to be a good bit of fine-grain control as to which sites you contribute too. Although getting funds into the Brave Wallet requires a bit of futzing around if you don't already have a crypto-wallet somewhere. (I dont') Also, since I do contribute to folks via Patreon, the BAT wallet feels similar to that... i.e. if I used it, I could not use Patreon, and contribute to elementary.io and even elementaryforums.com via the Brave browser... They are also working on a system to pay for youtube content creators too... it's starting to seem like a cool idea. Bryan Lunduke's interview with Brendan Eich help sway me a good bit too... see here if interested to watch. * note on elementary Brave snap install: The snap seems to have some issues in elementary as it doesn't show in the appication launching and I don't seem to have sound atm... I'll post something on the stackexchange site... However, seems I read snaps aren't very well supported yet in elementary... I may try and install via .deb and try that route.  So I tried to install the .deb via here but it was not initially successful to to an apt update error: Code (Text): E: The repository 'https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/brave-apt loki Release' does not have a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details. [edit-2] found the solution to the above error on the eo stackexchange here. Updating per the answer given seemed to work just fine. replacing 'lsb_release sc' parts with 'xenial'. I did have to go into /etc/apt/sources.d.list and remove the brave-loki.list entry as it was still throwing the error.